Thomas Saunders Consultants Limited
Thomas Saunders FRIBA, RIBA CDA MICS , AdCert ED&CP set up Thomas Saunders consultants Ltd to provide the following services to property funding organisations, commercial clients, developers, professional practices and contractors:
- Architectural and planning consultancy
- Exterior and interior environmental health hazards services
- C.D.M. regulations and Consultancy services
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design servicee
General Architectural Planning Consultancy and Co-ordination Services
Stategic Architectural and Planning advice and assistance to private clients and developers in the early stages of a project and, where required, to continue throughout the building process to completion.
Enviromental Health Hazards
Advice and identification of the causes and preventative action at design/specification stages can avoid end-users being subjected to health hazards and expense often involved in post-contract remedial works.
Some of the causes include:-
Site contamination due to natural causes (such as Radon gas) and Man-generated pollution.
Indoor Air Contamination such as:-
Air conditioning design
Dust and bacteria
Business Equipment and non-observance of V.D.U. and other regulations
Light, colour, lighting and soundNegative
Asbestos, lead, legionnaires disease
Electro-magnetic exposure hazards and personal prudent avoidance
Shielding and protection against electro-magnetic interference to business machines and Equipment
Advice covering aspects of Health & Safety at work
Consultancy in Crime Prevention and Environmental Design.
Thomas Saunders has also given C.P.D. Seminars covering several of the subjects noted above at Westminster University and in the north of England for the Property Professionals' Consultancy.
CDM Consultancy Services
- As an independent CDM Conultancy acting directly for the Client
- As an overseer to review preliminary design and further design development before being vetted by the project's Planning Supervisor. An overview on risk assessments, method statements and buildability within the scope of the C.D.M. regulations tends to save design team time and effort.
RIBA CDA (Client Design Advisor)
An RIBA CDA assists the client from the early stages of a project providing independent advice in strategic decision making, design brief development, feasibility studies procurement and appraisals of design proposals.